Tecno announced the launch of the Spark 5 Pro phone in the Kenyan market. The Spark 5 Pro is an upgraded version of the Spark 5 that launched earlier this year.
Much like the Spark 5, the Pro runs on the latest Android 10 Pie with the HiOS 6.1 on top. However, it comes with enhanced features including 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and an Octa-core MediaTek Helio A25.
For display, the Spark 5 has a notch 6.6 inch HD touchscreen that guarantees you more screen for media consumption. The Spark 5 comes with an AI quad camera setup on the back where you have a 16MP main camera, 2MP depth camera, 2MP macro lens, and AI lens. The cameras provide you with different modes such as bokeh, portrait, AI HDR and AI scene detection. Up front there’s an 8 MP selfie camera with LED flashlights that are hidden in the top bezel for those low light conditions.
The phone’s improved AI 3.0 camera algorithm and AI scene detection promise to enable users to transform their photographic experience by dramatically improving the quality of the photos they take and making full use of the phone’s six flashes, four to four. the rear and two at the rear. front. In macro mode, users will be able to take extreme close-ups up to four cm of the subject, allowing them to focus on the details that matter.
Specifications of the Tecno Spark 5 Pro;
- Filter: 6.6 inches with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A25 processor
- Internal storage: 128 GB of built-in storage
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Rear camera: Quad 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI rear camera
- Selfie camera: 8MP AI selfie camera
- Operating system: Android 10 Pie with HIOS 6.1
- Drums: 5000mAh non-removable battery
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
- Colors: Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Seabed Blue and Cloud White
The phone will be retailed online and at official Tecno brand outlets across the country for Ksh. 13,999.